The “Buddy Ears” app was devised for children to practice listening skills after getting a cochlear implant. Educational games have words, links and commands for the children to learn to listen to, and to follow.
This app should be on the iTunes store by September if released on time.
- Parent Query – Apps To Record A Child’s Voice
- New Words-App For Children With Hearing Issues
- Apps For Son’s Language Development (Part 1)
- Apps For Son’s Language Development (Part 2)
- Classroom Technology ‘Has The Children Talking’