Captioning service providers in the US are seeing more requests from the education, enterprise and government sectors as video captioning is outsourced to meet defined quality standards for mission-video strategy.
Entities which proactively caption mission-videos also discover the benefits of video-captioning. These include searchable transcripts in video footage, SEO ranking and visibility to nascent markets – while facilitating people with hearing issues and with English as an additional language.
- Video Captions – ‘The Missing Piece In Education’
- TeachNet Blog: Closed Captions In The Classroom
- Captions In The Classroom Boost Literacy Skills
- Captions And Subtitles ‘Help Everybody To Learn’
- Video Platforms Advise Creators To Self-Caption
- Webinar: The Why And How of Online Captions
- Frameweld Webinar: User Experience of Captions
- Educators Optimising Universal Literacy Software
- Knowmia, Panopto and Microcone In The Classroom
- Video Captioning Requires Automated Work-Flows
- Crowd-Computing: New Solutions For Captions