In autumn 2012, Sound Advice’s pitch won a professionally-produced, promotional video in a CSR give-away by Dublin firm, Tailored Films. Here’s the result.
Sound Advice is very grateful to Tailored Films for donating their skills to our cause, and to everyone featured, for giving valuable time to make this video.
- What Are ‘The Different Ways Of Being Deaf’?
- Presentation in Ghent: Transitioning From Higher Education To Work
- Taking A Mainstream Route To Self-Employment
- Classroom Captioning At CESI 2012 Conference
- IDK Shortlisted In Elevate PR’s €10K PR Campaign (2011)