Technology tools can be instrumental in teaching literacy skills to children with hearing issues and/or other learning needs, as this article shows.
Some parents and educators are reserved about using iPads in early-years education. Moderation and context are advised in such settings but if an iPad device helps develop a child’s language as above, it is potentially priceless.
- Digital Readers (eReaders) Improve Child Literacy
- Deaf Preschoolers’ Literacy Benefits From E-Books
- IDK’s E-Learning Posts For Digital Schools Week
- Listening & Speaking: A Link To Reading/Writing?
- Making Literacy And Classroom Tools Accessible