At Sound Advice’s event, “Feeling Isolated? You’re Not Alone!” (February 12th), this video was taken to get presenters’ and attendee feedback on the event.
The event hosts were Ellen Arthur (youth advisor to NDCS UK), Rebecca Dunne (Sound Advices youth person) and Caroline Carswell (Sound Advice founder/CEO).
- Sound Advice’s “Feeling Isolated? You’re Not Alone!” event (February 12th, 2013)
- The Journal.ie report on Sound Advice’s event
- Making Peer Connections And Tackling Isolation
- Getting Hearing Peers To Include You In The Chat
- Educational Audiologist Uses Her Life Experiences
- Youth Attitudes To ‘Being’ Deaf, In The Media
- What Are The ‘Different Ways’ of Being Deaf?